Sunday, June 29, 2008

a "runner's" playlist.

Top Five:

1. Anxiety (Black Eyed Peas)--I don't fear my enemies, I don't fear bullets from uzzies...
2. Lose Yourself (Eminem)--Here I go, it's my shot. Feet fail me not. This may be the only opportunity that I got...
3. Dirt Off Your Shoulder (Jay-Z)--the perfect beat (if you force yourself to match your footfalls to the bass)
4. Stronger (Kanye West)--That which doesn't kill me...
5. Heart of a Champion (Nelly)--The background is the old NBA theme!!

Honorable mention:

Points of Authority (Linkin Park)--You can't run a race. The pace is too fast. You just won't last...just a little negative motivation...


The effectiveness of all this is very suspect, though...I had what was probably my best run of the season this weekend, and I listened to Damien Rice (which is what I listen to while I'm studying or when I want to fall asleep...).

No comments: